CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
yep

i blame my family for believing the big covid lie bullshit

but they are really victims of dem nwo covid lies, and fauci did this to them, and gates, and bidan. and msm lies for years.

Some day the pendulum will swing the other way, and they will all pay for their behavior.
01:00 PM - Aug 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 August, 01:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I have family completely brainwashed too. You can't change their mind about anything. I have tried. Just pray for them and love them from afar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 02:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😟🙏👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
09 August, 09:24
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AMEN....just walk away, they have their own path. I had to walk away from my cousin who is an Infection Control physician..he called me a conspiracy theorist.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
08 August, 01:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
In a certain book, There's a verse that talks about how we perish for a lack of knowledge.. But yes they are victims like so many.. But we have to get to the point where we don't accept being a victim, be smart and know what's best for ourselves. We can't be so trusting to anyone who claim they have all the answers.. We have to think and not follow the masses.. I pray that [their] day comes soon so we can all be done with this.. Too many people suffering.. WE've all had enough! Sending prayers your way 🙏❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 01:13
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
ty, appreciate

too many believe the vax lies

why won't trump do something about it?