Mike Anon @Mike314
28 January, 12:18
Anybody notice anything different between the two pictures??? One is from C-Span, the other is from Youtube.

Not one, but two fake "inaugurations."

#FakePresident #FakeInauguration #FakeNews #joebidenisapedophile #jillbidenisnotadoctor #trumpwon #QANON #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 They needed a different lineup of people during the oath for every inauguration, apparently! Some MSM chanels prefered to have Pelosi during the oath... some just didn't, lmaooo! So much enjoyment from just one tiny picture! haha!
01:44 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 January, 01:51
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I know. Show it to your liberal friends to see what their reaction is 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 January, 03:06
Yeah I should share it on fb just to see the meltdown. Naw I need to stop talking trash about my fb people now...I deleted like a couple hundred so now its a peaceful place lol lol

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 January, 06:58
I do.. and SO enjoy doing that, lolol! You know they've become VERRREEE QUIETTTT!!!😂😂😂😂😂 Q teaches us not to rub it in... but if you don't... they'll get shitty again! That's how i see it! 😝😝😝