Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So Covid thingy really changed life. Lots of NEGATIVE to talk about however I like to focus on the positives. What are some of the POSITIVE things that changed for you and your household?
https://twitter.com/Crypto...
11:02 AM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 January, 11:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WE - The People were attacked by their own government.......

Kinda still processing that dude.
TOO SOON.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 January, 11:11
My dr who is a woman...quit me when we discussed hydroxychloroquin and my refusal to take remdesivir if hypothetically i became sick with covid...yes it was a hypothetical convo....in June of '20. I eventually ran out of meds due to her quitting...and nearly died in April of '22. BUT i was able to gain in Faith in my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ...and prayer with Faith saved my life! I am strong, alive, and fighting now for your right to party as a free human being as created by our God! Hellelujah.
Tho i never expect u to see or respond to my posts...its a good question VK and im glad u posed it. Good times!!! 🧐
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 January, 01:46
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
oops * Hallelujah.
...that sucks!😱...i miss spelled it.😖

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
07 January, 08:52
More time with my hubby in our lovely backyard tending to the creek. We got to watch baby squirrels grow from a few inches to jumping through trees, hence my avatar. We both had covid Feb 2020 for weeks. Our immune system was tested and we lived! Found AU and made frens with those like me who knew it was manmade and fought against the propaganda and narrative since. I feel more balanced. I have a family here. I'm so grateful.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
07 January, 08:52
More time with my hubby in our lovely backyard tending to the creek. We got to watch baby squirrels grow from a few inches to jumping through trees, hence my avatar. We both had covid Feb 2020 for weeks. Our immune system was tested and we lived! Found AU and made frens with those like me who knew it was manmade and fought against the propaganda and narrative since. I feel more balanced. I have a family here. I'm so grateful.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 January, 08:31
FOUND OUT I WASNT ALONE FINALLY IN MY LIFE

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
07 January, 06:14
In 2020 had a chance to spend more time with our kids….we all got to know each other better…for that, i am grateful.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 January, 05:28
I am spending more time outside and more frequently without shoes.

Meg Larson @OregonPaddler
19 January, 02:55
I am no longer a workaholic. However, I am a research-aholic now so that vicious cycle will have to be broken in a few months ☺️

Debby 457 @Debby457
18 January, 10:46
I added two more Great-Grandbabies to my tree and another one coming in April. I re-connected with the lost love of my life, my soulmate and it's going great. Had cataract surgery and for first time in my going on 64yrs of life can see clearly! God is Great!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
18 January, 08:27
The best thing I can share is that I gave up ProSports. To say I was uber fan would be an understatement. I lived and breathed sports. Now? Looking back, I realize how much LIFE I missed with family. I've spent more time enjoying the world the way it was meant to be.

Truth SeekerBW @TruthSeekerBW
18 January, 07:18
Had to switch to working from home, which let me spend my lunchtime in the garden, so nice to have time everyday to spend in nature. Also, had lots of time to research and realize just how much I didn't know by being too busy with daily life.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
18 January, 12:48
We have had the best year business-wise. My husband sells automotive wire online and was able to stay open through Covid -even in MI!
I have my kids home with me and even though they drive me nuts, I enjoy them and our family is closer.
Plus, I woke up and foot pain has driven me to the couch for lots of research time!!

Kristel Wright Foster @Simply2C
18 January, 12:17
I "met" alot of really like minded people. I realized my thinking wasn't as "out there" as I have been lead to believe. I've known for decades things weren't "right" but I never really understood why I felt that way until now. Before Covid, I didn't really have much time for social media but the slow down allowed me to learn more, read more & appreciate more. I am thankful for each of you.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
18 January, 04:55
In response Kristel Wright Foster to her Publication
I felt the EXACT same way, Kristel. I lost my job abrublty April 1st (office mgr commerical real estate industry). During that time I grew more spirtually and had plenty of time to go on social media sites, this is where things started to click and I just started doing my own research.
I am so VERY THANKFUL for each and everyone of you PATRIOTS, DIGITAL WARRIORS, MILITARY that have put your HEART, SOUL, SWEAT and BLOOD into this EPIC MONUMENTAL LIFE CHANGING SPIRITUAL JOURNEY!! MAY GOD BLESS and PROTECT YOU, ALWAYS!!🙏

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
18 January, 04:55
In response Kristel Wright Foster to her Publication
I felt the EXACT same way, Kristel. I lost my job abrublty April 1st (office mgr commerical real estate industry). During that time I grew more spirtually and had plenty of time to go on social media sites, this is where things started to click and I just started doing my own research.
I am so VERY THANKFUL for each and everyone of you PATRIOTS, DIGITAL WARRIORS, MILITARY that have put your HEART, SOUL, SWEAT and BLOOD into this EPIC MONUMENTAL LIFE CHANGING SPIRITUAL JOURNEY!! MAY GOD BLESS and PROTECT YOU, ALWAYS!!🙏

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
17 January, 11:07
Learned more than ever in my life about what REALLY MATTERS. God, my family and my country.

Law & Physics @physics171
17 January, 12:15
Rights being the law taken for granted, people will sell each other out for beliefs, hydroxychloroquine, leading to Quinine and zinc uptake curing ailments, cancers, corona virus, assisting in the body being alkaline raising the voltage in cells to a more optimal frequency. Governments force slavery, complicit in crimes against humanity, war crimes, Bar attorneys lie, commit fraud as communist secret societies usurping the rights of the people. So many positives, love to learn, shining bright.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 January, 11:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
✝️🙏😂💥❤️👍Awesome post...love ya law !!

Shelia McNiel @stormy1959
17 January, 09:51
Spent more time with family. was able to meditate more and become more spiritually aware, realized we take a lot of things for granted, learned to do a lot of things ourselves. 💕

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
17 January, 08:40
I found out reality🌝

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
16 January, 04:50
I found all you patriots and awakened and got to spend so much more time with my hubby - most exciting knowledgable year of my 52 years on this planet

Inter State17 @Interstate17
16 January, 04:25
Both Mother-in-law and Father-in-law got the Covid. He goes to hospital they send her home. After a week or so they put him in a nursing facility and basically try to OD him on diabetes meds. Was pretty scary, but upon checkup after, he is no longer a diabetic.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 January, 12:07
COVID WAS THE REASON I WAS ABLE TO WAKE MY FAMILY UP (X4 MEMBERS) IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT ANY OTHER WAY!!!! BOOM

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
16 January, 04:54
Family has become closer then ever & able to truly see what the heck is really being taught in the classrooms of my grandkids via virtual learning

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
16 January, 03:40
Closer to each other and to god !

Blondie Blunt @BlondieBlunt
16 January, 02:58
It made me realize that I'm a WARRIOR of God.... I am forever changed and forever grateful.... 🙏🏻

Stronger United @StrongerUnited
16 January, 12:26
I am stronger, less fearful. I am appreciative & more aware. I'm genuine & less materialistic. I'm looking forward to a future that at one time would have sounded impossible. I see my lil family and my heart overflows with gratitude.

Vincento Laliberto @VincentLaliberte
15 January, 10:42
That my doubts about who controls my country and the world are not those for whom I voted. Now they are #Fooked .

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
15 January, 09:55
Found my faith in God again. 🙏 And even though we are barely allowed to meet people in Belgium, my daughter has found a friend during this difficult time. And of course I wish her all the luck in the world! 💖🙏

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
15 January, 09:49
what changed for me was - LOVE and I'm still learning everyday about...
~The True meaning of Love~ GOD's Greatest gift.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
15 January, 09:49
what changed for me was - LOVE and I'm still learning everyday about...
~The True meaning of Love~ GOD's Greatest gift.

Spigadoro Smi @Spigadoro
15 January, 09:12
I was blessed to help my son who's autistic learn math for the first time at age 11. (he really gets it now!) and able to watch my young daughter turn into a beautiful woman. I too learned stocks. Learned more about how fragile we are in this world. So much Vincent. I almost posted it was as usual so far, the best year of my life!

Very thankful to feel like you and other have helped me in finding some of the truth in the world. And that it's worth fighting for. ❤️

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
15 January, 08:23
it opened my eyes and my heart. i found God again.