Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 11:02
So Covid thingy really changed life. Lots of NEGATIVE to talk about however I like to focus on the positives. What are some of the POSITIVE things that changed for you and your household?
https://twitter.com/Crypto...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristel Wright Foster @Simply2C
18 January, 12:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I "met" alot of really like minded people. I realized my thinking wasn't as "out there" as I have been lead to believe. I've known for decades things weren't "right" but I never really understood why I felt that way until now. Before Covid, I didn't really have much time for social media but the slow down allowed me to learn more, read more & appreciate more. I am thankful for each of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
I felt the EXACT same way, Kristel. I lost my job abrublty April 1st (office mgr commerical real estate industry). During that time I grew more spirtually and had plenty of time to go on social media sites, this is where things started to click and I just started doing my own research.
I am so VERY THANKFUL for each and everyone of you PATRIOTS, DIGITAL WARRIORS, MILITARY that have put your HEART, SOUL, SWEAT and BLOOD into this EPIC MONUMENTAL LIFE CHANGING SPIRITUAL JOURNEY!! MAY GOD BLESS and PROTECT YOU, ALWAYS!!🙏
04:55 PM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Kristel Wright Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LalaD1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Dianne, click on at the bottom under it