Would you like to see genuine terror.

Gets me every time.
01:16 PM - Aug 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
20 August, 12:59
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES PRICELESS❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 August, 11:38
I would like this look on Every dirty rotten scoundrel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
20 August, 11:35
This would be an awesome loop playing on a billborard or something

Have Faith @rAnnbci
20 August, 11:23
I could watch that all day😂

Jared Carlson @Jaroq_patriot
20 August, 11:15
Laura Bush face is pure evil

Ondřej Lédl @QJA
20 August, 08:39
Get Jeb gif

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 August, 08:11
Never gets old!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 August, 08:06
Chapter 6 Think Big and Kick A$$ by DJT

"REVENGE"

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
20 August, 07:41
WELL, if you weren't so evil, you have nothing to be afraid of. I voted for Jeb... I didn't know then what I know now. Ignorance is not always bliss.

Judy Anonette @biju
20 August, 11:34
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
We were all scammed for many years by these people. Oh they pretended to care about everyone and everything but they were all in this together, they are all evil and will pay the price, THANK GOD!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
20 August, 07:40
I was shocked that none of them collapsed when they read their note.

Kira Kju @kju17
06 August, 08:10
this is the face of a man whose whole life flashes before his eyes in no time.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 August, 04:20
Thanks!
Would love to see closeups of all the note openings!

Anyone still thinking nothing has or is happening is either not paying attention or hasn't bothered to look and think logically.
🤗🤗

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
06 August, 02:42
Best Loop Eva!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 August, 02:31
She was a big wig in the Red Cross for many years... I now wonder if they are also mixed up in all these evil doings.

Would be the ideal cover.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 August, 02:04
A picture worth a thousand words!!! 🙏🏻😏

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
love watching her face, Jeb’s gut punch response, and trader-george’s look of defeat.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 August, 11:41
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Is she actually snarling

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
Jeb (or Jeb!, as I've seen it stylized) looked like he was about to vomit. 😅

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
06 August, 02:02
😆😆Judging by the reaction it was a picture of Killary naked! lol😆😆

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
20 August, 07:37
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 August, 01:57
IT WAS AN IMAGE NOT A NOTE.

This precise short video proves my point that whatever was on the note wasn't written, it had to be an image. Jeb's reaction after looking at the note took less than a second. It takes longer than that to read anything. It had to be an image.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Yeah def something very quickly recognizable.. If it were a court document, I would think they'd want to read through it to find out what it was about.. Hopefully one day we'll really know what it was..

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
06 August, 01:40
love it. laura is no saint by the way. the guy two rows back to the right of jeb looks like he was reading the note. would like to know what he saw!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
06 August, 01:37
My personal favorite, the veil being lifted as Laura's eyes turn to stone, dripping in the evil that lies beneath.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
06 August, 01:31
The best just wish we knew what it all said.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
06 August, 01:37
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
My Artists Impression

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
06 August, 02:01
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
06 August, 01:28
It’s the BEST facial expression. You can almost see the blood rushing down to his feet about to faint!

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
06 August, 01:23
He was put in Florida for the sole purpose of the "hanging chads".

Keressa Bruce @Kere
06 August, 01:41
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I'm ready to watch them be the hanged!!!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
06 August, 01:23
Me, too ! The fastest change of facial expression Award goes to Jeb !!!

" Clap , please ..." haha !

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
06 August, 01:21
Yeah, but he's always been the puss of the Bush family.

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
06 August, 01:19
😂😂 hang them all public execution Please

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 August, 01:18