Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
27 July, 04:15
We will know the end is near when the kind of totalitarian "justice" system many Biden backers are cheering on now such as censorship and “cancelling” etc starts coming for those who currently support it. The charade has to be proven to all so that the most number of people can see the truth for themselves and attitude-adjust accordingly. The experiencing of the Great Awakening intensifies with every new believer. Cancel culture will cancel itself and by its own definition has to. A New Beginning (for all) is inevitable. The dominoes have already begun to fall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
28 July, 07:18
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Are we getting closer this continues to get worse and I am losing hope. My kids having to wear masks again is not tolerable. God help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
It is Happening now. You can see it. But it Will take as long as it needs to take. Scare events necessary for the reasons mentioned above. Do what you can to protect your loved ones while its happening. All we can do is help others wake up to speed up the process.
10:12 AM - Aug 06, 2021
In response Jmm Mahorn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
06 August, 07:10
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Thanks i know scare events are necessary but its too much for normal people. all i can do is pray

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 August, 03:23
In response Jmm Mahorn to her Publication
Yes. Pray and be there for those who are ready for the truth. We are blessed with the truth and God did that for for us for a reason. Pay it forward. God Bless!!