Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
We will know the end is near when the kind of totalitarian "justice" system many Biden backers are cheering on now such as censorship and “cancelling” etc starts coming for those who currently support it. The charade has to be proven to all so that the most number of people can see the truth for themselves and attitude-adjust accordingly. The experiencing of the Great Awakening intensifies with every new believer. Cancel culture will cancel itself and by its own definition has to. A New Beginning (for all) is inevitable. The dominoes have already begun to fall.
04:15 PM - Jul 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 August, 10:09
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Happening now. Will take as long as it needs to take. Scare events necessary for the reasons mentioned above.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
28 July, 07:18
Are we getting closer this continues to get worse and I am losing hope. My kids having to wear masks again is not tolerable. God help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 August, 10:12
In response Jmm Mahorn to her Publication
It is Happening now. You can see it. But it Will take as long as it needs to take. Scare events necessary for the reasons mentioned above. Do what you can to protect your loved ones while its happening. All we can do is help others wake up to speed up the process.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 July, 04:22
A perfect definition of "ka_BQQMerang."

When the totalitarian regime, currently cheered on by those reeking of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), comes for the TDSers.

The Great Awakening IS inevitable!

Thanks be to God.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 August, 04:26
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication