⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
This is definitely not a Biden move. And don't forget who's brother is in charge of the South Pacific Division of the Military.

"U.S. military making huge moves in the South Pacific. “Not seen since the Cold War.” Is this the foreign policy of Biden? Or is “someone” else running the show?"

Full article: https://bit.ly/3xuvgea
08:24 PM - Aug 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 August, 12:48
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
06 August, 03:01
💣💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 August, 10:39
I bet it is so fun shooting those missiles, I wish I could JUST once, I know total Carl statement, BUT I DO> lol GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY>

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 August, 10:17
Patriots in control - and another Flynn involved - we got this

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 August, 08:15

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
06 August, 10:35
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
The People's General

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
06 August, 07:55
As do Russia and China! …Wonder how this is going to play out? God wins!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts