Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 August, 12:01
I repeat : I hope you all know how to grow your own produce.

https://californiaglobe.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Heirloom seeds in storage, really hoping not to need them to survive.
Quick Nana tip:
Most seeds you buy to plant your gardens will not produce the type of seeds required to keep for future crops.
12:31 PM - Aug 05, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
06 August, 02:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
seedsavers.org (but they are usually sold out by now.) anniesheirloomseeds.com
edenbrothers.com
And rareseeds already mentioned on this thread.

Avoid Burpee as they have a division controlled by M*nsanto.

I've seen a lot of seeds in natural food stores this year. In some states, if not all, they can be purchased with SNAP (food stamps.)

The four I have mentioned above I have bought seeds/plants from for many years with great success, harvesting the seeds to replant for the following year.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 August, 02:32
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
just ordered from edwnbrothers, thank you!

H Scott Finnerty @Huck
06 August, 03:27
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
And Cuttings for Apple Trees.. I have raised many thru the years.

Camille 317 @Camille
05 August, 09:52
I get mine from rareseeds.com

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
05 August, 02:37
have been collecting and buying heirloom seeds.... everyone around me will need them

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
05 August, 01:05
Seed tips: Only open pollinated (OP) seeds will produce seeds true to type. Hybridized seeds, which are the majority for sale in most stores, DO NOT produce viable seeds true to type. and many are GMO based too. Most commercial seed Co's do not want you to save your own seed, since they cannot sell you more each year.
Seeds are living things and have a viability range anywhere from 1 to 10+ years or more depending on type, i.e. lettuce 3-5 years. Storage is crucial,, store in fridge or freezer for longest life, seeds must stay dry. canning jars are excellent for long life storage but open jars couple times a year to let seed breathe, they are living! Also, many seed types will be in dormancy and will not germinate unless dormancy is broken, putting fresh seed in fridge for a week will break dormancy, lettuce will often not germ without this for example.
High Mowing Seed is excellent quality and all (OP) open pollinated, and organic
Wild Garden Seed in Oregon is excellent too.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 August, 03:35
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Bless You thank you for helping us rely on ourselves and Nature, by learning and knowing the best methods.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
05 August, 03:42
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Great info! Thank you.