Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 August, 12:01
I repeat : I hope you all know how to grow your own produce.

https://californiaglobe.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 12:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Heirloom seeds in storage, really hoping not to need them to survive.
Quick Nana tip:
Most seeds you buy to plant your gardens will not produce the type of seeds required to keep for future crops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
05 August, 01:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Seed tips: Only open pollinated (OP) seeds will produce seeds true to type. Hybridized seeds, which are the majority for sale in most stores, DO NOT produce viable seeds true to type. and many are GMO based too. Most commercial seed Co's do not want you to save your own seed, since they cannot sell you more each year.
Seeds are living things and have a viability range anywhere from 1 to 10+ years or more depending on type, i.e. lettuce 3-5 years. Storage is crucial,, store in fridge or freezer for longest life, seeds must stay dry. canning jars are excellent for long life storage but open jars couple times a year to let seed breathe, they are living! Also, many seed types will be in dormancy and will not germinate unless dormancy is broken, putting fresh seed in fridge for a week will break dormancy, lettuce will often not germ without this for example.
High Mowing Seed is excellent quality and all (OP) open pollinated, and organic
Wild Garden Seed in Oregon is excellent too.

Only people mentioned by gcb910 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from gcb 910, click on at the bottom under it