Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 August, 12:01
I repeat : I hope you all know how to grow your own produce.

https://californiaglobe.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 12:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Heirloom seeds in storage, really hoping not to need them to survive.
Quick Nana tip:
Most seeds you buy to plant your gardens will not produce the type of seeds required to keep for future crops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
06 August, 02:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
seedsavers.org (but they are usually sold out by now.) anniesheirloomseeds.com
edenbrothers.com
And rareseeds already mentioned on this thread.

Avoid Burpee as they have a division controlled by M*nsanto.

I've seen a lot of seeds in natural food stores this year. In some states, if not all, they can be purchased with SNAP (food stamps.)

The four I have mentioned above I have bought seeds/plants from for many years with great success, harvesting the seeds to replant for the following year.

#MAGA

Paisley Park @Paisley66
just ordered from edwnbrothers, thank you!
02:32 PM - Aug 06, 2021
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
06 August, 02:49
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
So excited for you! Some years I buy a bit from each one, it depends on what I'm after, and what I feel like I need to add to my seed bank. Seeds would be currency in a food shortage and you can use them to take care of your neighbors in tough times.

I am a heirloom tomato addict! There are so many different varieties now than compared to ten years ago from importing or cultivation of a family collectible. (Some have great stories, too.)

I'm not shy when it comes to tomatoes-some will grow better where you live, some not so great.

We moved to Montana a couple years ago (thank God!) and are relearning a lot of what we knew.

I'll post more info about growing later today. Stay tuned.

#MAGA