Law & Physics @physics171
I cannot believe this.

Gladys & Chant (with the approval of Morrison) are unleashing their plan to round up school children, load them into buses and transport them off to mass injection centres.

At these centres they’ll have an experimental genetic mRMA substance injected into their bodies which has ZERO long term safety data - even though the latest data shows these injections will have next to zero effect on stopping them catching covid, or transmitting it.

And coerce them, the Liberal NSW government has put out a glossy colour brochure asserting the injections are ‘’safe’’.

Yet even Pfizer admit that the exact rate of the number of children that expect to be struck down with Myocarditis is ‘’NOT YET KNOWN”

What Gladys and Chant are planning is beyond criminal.

Please, if there any decent Liberal MP’s left - stand up and voice your objection against this madness LOUDLY - or you’ll be condemned by history as being an accomplice.
https://t.me/craigkelly/47...
09:59 AM - Aug 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 August, 10:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
this is Neremburg2.0 genecide.. time to disable the busses.& sub out the meds with saline..atoo the cgain of evens .. its experimental because all the animals died in the trials..they just proved covid a hoax in canada..Mr King’s victory ( look it up!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
05 August, 04:08
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Strega Nonna @Streganonna
05 August, 10:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That is horrible! If I were the mother of a child injured by that jab, I'd have my foot so far up their rectum that the taste of sh*t would never leave their mouths.