Law & Physics @physics171
05 August, 09:59
I cannot believe this.

Gladys & Chant (with the approval of Morrison) are unleashing their plan to round up school children, load them into buses and transport them off to mass injection centres.

At these centres they’ll have an experimental genetic mRMA substance injected into their bodies which has ZERO long term safety data - even though the latest data shows these injections will have next to zero effect on stopping them catching covid, or transmitting it.

And coerce them, the Liberal NSW government has put out a glossy colour brochure asserting the injections are ‘’safe’’.

Yet even Pfizer admit that the exact rate of the number of children that expect to be struck down with Myocarditis is ‘’NOT YET KNOWN”

What Gladys and Chant are planning is beyond criminal.

Please, if there any decent Liberal MP’s left - stand up and voice your objection against this madness LOUDLY - or you’ll be condemned by history as being an accomplice.
https://t.me/craigkelly/47...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Strega Nonna @Streganonna
That is horrible! If I were the mother of a child injured by that jab, I'd have my foot so far up their rectum that the taste of sh*t would never leave their mouths.
10:17 AM - Aug 05, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Streganonna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Strega Nonna, click on at the bottom under it