Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The last Q post was a video titled, ‘We're Not Gonna Take It’
I think Q knew that eventually [they] would push us to far.
#StandUp
09:34 PM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
07 August, 10:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I ask this every day. When will enough be enough?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
05 August, 12:11
Speaking APL... where is @vincentkennedy lately? haven't seen him in 3 months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
04 August, 10:41
They know nothing about the rescuing of the children.....I tried to open the eyes of my service repairmen...he did want to hear it...deny.....they are in their own little world....they don't want to rock the boat....

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 August, 10:23
Corner any animal it will fight till the death.

Chelle Belle @ChelleBelle1
04 August, 09:54
I feel like I've been awake since the 90's with Clinton and all his scripted press conferences and all the PC nonsense. I couldn't believe people were so stupid as to vote him in a second term. (The press was bad then too, that's why we loved Rush!) But I had no clue the extent of the corruption. I fear it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It sure feels like we're at a tipping point. I can't wait for the exposure of all these freaks. God bless Q.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
06 August, 10:04
In response Chelle Belle to his Publication
And God bless our beloved Rush.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
04 August, 09:53
Future proves past. #vaccine #We 'reNotGonnaTakeIt

Jon Neville @jonnevi
04 August, 09:44
pissed or scared shitless?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 August, 09:40
Not only "they." Just saying.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
04 August, 09:37
Just calm down and enjoy the show! Get your popcorn ready!