MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Anons - Never forget your part in this digital war of information. Yes, I’m talking to you. YOU were selected to help serve your country. Keep doing your part in sharing facts and theories however and wherever you can, whether it be through video / article posts, or memes / comments, or any other means. You play a huge part in this digital war. Keep fighting the good fight for truth. You’re gonna love how this movie ends. Patriots are in control. Nothing can stop what is coming is not just a catch phrase. God Bless you all & God Bless the USA! 🇺🇸 #wwg1wga
12:24 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Beth Nance @Gbcnance
13 March, 03:25
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
proud to serve!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
12 March, 09:41
Just another 'Co-incedence'? I think not! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
11 March, 05:18
Around the world.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 March, 09:20
I am still on Twitter and Facebook but man..i think i gotta take a break. EVEN Trump supporters are so asleep..i cant fight it anymore. tired of beign called all kinds of names....people are so damn lazy and wont dig deeper. and sure the hell wont listen to anyone. SLEEPERS..STUPID SLEEPERS. fuck'em..i am done.

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
11 March, 05:23
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Romans 11:8

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 March, 09:17
WWG1WGA ❣

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
10 March, 08:49
💯⏰🐸

GREGORY TODD @GQT
10 March, 08:31

Storm Rider @Rider
10 March, 08:28

arba happihr @arba
10 March, 08:25
Aye Aye Sir. Serve God Serve the Children. We are WINNERS! Thank YOU GOD!

arba happihr @arba
10 March, 08:25
Aye Aye Sir. Serve God Serve the Children. We are WINNERS! Thank YOU GOD!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 March, 07:47
ACTUALLY EVERYBODY ITS

REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING

REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING
REPEATING

AND REPATING THE SAME CONTENTS

#wwg1wga
(33, 210 Posts)
#MAGA
(25, 951 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(20, 900 Posts)
#Trump
(20, 729 Posts)
#GodWins
(18, 030 Posts)
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
(15,

10 March, 07:45

10 March, 07:44
THIS PART IS OVER

#wwg1wga
(33, 210 Posts)
#MAGA
(25, 951 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(20, 900 Posts)
#Trump
(20, 729 Posts)
#GodWins
(18, 030 Posts)
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
(15, 865 Posts)

ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT US

THE INFORMATION PART WAS ENDEN IN JANUARY

EVERYBODY ITS RE HEATONG CONTENTS IN THE MICROWAVE FOR DINNER

THE BIG WHATER SHOULD HAS BEEN DONE BY JANUARY

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 07:13
God awakened me. theres no stopping it when He leads. 🎶🙏

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
10 March, 06:51
Some people think I'm a wacko...but my grand daughter's listen as I'm teaching them before the msm and the teachers have a chance to condition them to [their] lies...and they're MORE open to the discussion than my adult friends....go figure...it's OK though...I believe with ALL my heart the TIME is getting close and the WORLD will see the TRUTH

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
10 March, 08:50
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
We are all wacko together 😂⏰🇺🇸🐸💯Much love

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 March, 06:45

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
10 March, 06:45
On the ready!

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 March, 06:44
On it every day. As crazy/scary as it all is, God wouldn't give us something we couldn't handle. I will not stop. So far I've only got into trouble once on FB. For a nazi meme. What I can't stand seeing is MAGA people, questioning the out come. I know I have no control over what people do or say, so I just shake my head and more on, unless I'm too angry, then I throw out facts, that no one can deny. 👍⚡💪✨

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 07:12
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
i agree. the challenge is the ones doubting are doubting God tbe Creator of the universe!

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
10 March, 06:30
I'm honored to help protect and defend the Constitution for the United States! I support President Trump! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
28 January, 07:34
👆 🎯 THIS is a beautiful post. 🐸🍿🎬 🤗 💞

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
28 January, 12:29
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕