MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
28 January, 12:24
Anons - Never forget your part in this digital war of information. Yes, I’m talking to you. YOU were selected to help serve your country. Keep doing your part in sharing facts and theories however and wherever you can, whether it be through video / article posts, or memes / comments, or any other means. You play a huge part in this digital war. Keep fighting the good fight for truth. You’re gonna love how this movie ends. Patriots are in control. Nothing can stop what is coming is not just a catch phrase. God Bless you all & God Bless the USA! 🇺🇸 #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
On it every day. As crazy/scary as it all is, God wouldn't give us something we couldn't handle. I will not stop. So far I've only got into trouble once on FB. For a nazi meme. What I can't stand seeing is MAGA people, questioning the out come. I know I have no control over what people do or say, so I just shake my head and more on, unless I'm too angry, then I throw out facts, that no one can deny. 👍⚡💪✨
06:44 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 07:12
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
i agree. the challenge is the ones doubting are doubting God tbe Creator of the universe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
10 March, 07:34
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Exactly!!!! Makes me so upset, and "some" of these people read the bible & go to church. I just don't get it. They've read the story, then froze solid. I asked my Mom what if God slapped you on the forehead, would you even notice? I haven't given up on waking people up, but I understand free will more.