MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
28 January, 12:24
Anons - Never forget your part in this digital war of information. Yes, Iโ€™m talking to you. YOU were selected to help serve your country. Keep doing your part in sharing facts and theories however and wherever you can, whether it be through video / article posts, or memes / comments, or any other means. You play a huge part in this digital war. Keep fighting the good fight for truth. Youโ€™re gonna love how this movie ends. Patriots are in control. Nothing can stop what is coming is not just a catch phrase. God Bless you all & God Bless the USA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
10 March, 06:51
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Some people think I'm a wacko...but my grand daughter's listen as I'm teaching them before the msm and the teachers have a chance to condition them to [their] lies...and they're MORE open to the discussion than my adult friends....go figure...it's OK though...I believe with ALL my heart the TIME is getting close and the WORLD will see the TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
We are all wacko together ๐Ÿ˜‚โฐ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฏMuch love
08:50 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
10 March, 08:52
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‡Amen...#WWG1WGA Blessings and HUGS

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
10 March, 09:00
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ