John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
04 August, 06:51
Patriots,
Don't fall for those super expensive 30 day food supply crap.

1) While it will last for 50 years you will not need it for that long, not even close. You may not even need a month, I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks.
2) Some of those meals (most) require water. Water will be at a premium so using it for food isn't a good idea.
3) A lot of those need to be heated to re-hydrate so unless you have a place to heat things with no electricity you are going to have mush.
4) Normal canned goods last for years and can be eaten straight from the can. These are not only cheaper but also contain water which will help you stay hydrated and consume less actual water without ill effects.
5) You can keep a fresh supply of canned goods by just rotating the cans with your normal meals. Remember you can go a long time with no food but only a few days with no water. Have at least half a gallon per person per day.

Save money and be smart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
It is safer to put your money in cans and pasta than to leave it in the bank!

Here, the reserves are made for us!
06:59 AM - Aug 04, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChrysThunder in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
04 August, 07:01
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
While I can not confirm what you are saying I sure can agree with you about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396