Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 08:58
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Weird thing, BR knows the singer. JS> that is literally all I am saying, all things noted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 October, 08:19
They never thought Killary would lose .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Chase @Chezmoon
31 August, 04:34
I wonder how many FBI, CIA it took to pull that off?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
31 August, 11:11
M240 Bravo
Mariens stoped pic two
Saved pic 3

Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
30 August, 10:29
said officer staging....

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 August, 10:05
My friend was there.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
03 August, 12:50
They are running out of blankets?? where is the background noise? WHILE PEOPLE WERE RUNNING AND SCREAMING?

Alexandra Neve @Alex
03 August, 12:47
11:53.. a woman is LAUGHING...THEN COUGHING WTF .. THE WHOLE THING SOUNDS SCRIPTED TO ME.

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
03 August, 12:16
saw a video a man took that night. a helicopter was in the air, shots were coming from it

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
03 August, 12:21
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
I saw that one too. it was not what the MSM portrayed it to be for sure.

Marley McCord @Marley808
05 August, 11:32
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
i saw that one too. it made way more sense than a lone shooter in a building

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
03 August, 11:57
I live very near Vegas. Nothing happens in Vegas that is not videotaped. Nothing. They knew.

Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
03 August, 11:21
I actually bought a car from a father whose daughter was killed at that concert and I still have the car. Her name was Sandy. So sad

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
30 August, 11:00
In response Happy 2-B-Alive to her Publication
That's the disgusting part of false flags, they will actually kill citizens. Let's be honest, they could give a crap.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
03 August, 11:08
Exterior photos of broken windows don't match the interior photos of the room.

I always knew, based on that.

#MAGA

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts