⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 August, 10:28
SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!!!
Las Vegas Shooting Rooftop Security Video
#vegas_shooting

TheConspiracyHole

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
I actually bought a car from a father whose daughter was killed at that concert and I still have the car. Her name was Sandy. So sad
11:21 AM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by InGodITrust in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
30 August, 11:00
In response Happy 2-B-Alive to her Publication
That's the disgusting part of false flags, they will actually kill citizens. Let's be honest, they could give a crap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
31 August, 11:11
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
true

Msterri ... @Msterri
24 October, 09:07
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Yep, I have friends whose kids were in school in Parkland and I was getting text updates of the situation. And my other friend tutored one of the girls that died. The victims are very real. I’m not sure if Parkland was a false flag, but they certainly let the shooter off the hook so many times they may have known something could happen. This is in the same area where there was an airport shooting in Ft. Lauderdale and they were pushing gun control heavily in the news.