John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 August, 03:36
INCOMING!!!

Just a blanket statement to make it seem like I know what Im talking about. Ever see these? If you do you might want to ask why. A clock is right twice a day but shouldn't you info be better than that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
03 August, 08:42
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Totally agree on this! I wish people would include WHY they think something's happening instead of a vague statement that implies they have inside info.

Not saying you can't share that you think/believe something is coming, but tell me why so I can decide if I agree.

I had a dream last night…
A friend of a friend said…
This was posted by X…
There's a full blood moon coming…
This happened to me personally ... etc.
Those all have much different weight in my mind. Please give me enough info to decide what I want to believe. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Conner @TraConne
these things you talk about ie... little tidbits are supposed to interest you to research it for yourself so that you can make a informed decision. not just decide because someone told you. I believed because someone told me is why we are where we are to begin with. Even God tells us to research and learn him.
08:52 AM - Aug 03, 2021
In response Other Half to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TraConne in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
03 August, 08:59
In response Tracy Conner to her Publication
It's happening now!!!

That's supposed to give you a good start on researching for yourself? You believe you have some idea what the heck I'm referring to?

What if I am talking about something completely different than what you thought? What if I'm clinically insane? What if this is based on literally nothing credible? Why should you waste your time chasing after all sorts of vague nonsense posted by anonymous strangers that leads you nowhere?

If you tell me why you think something, does that mean there is nothing more to know?

Why do you assume if I know what you are talking about that I will simply accept it at face value?