John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
INCOMING!!!

Just a blanket statement to make it seem like I know what Im talking about. Ever see these? If you do you might want to ask why. A clock is right twice a day but shouldn't you info be better than that?
03:36 AM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
03 August, 08:42
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Totally agree on this! I wish people would include WHY they think something's happening instead of a vague statement that implies they have inside info.

Not saying you can't share that you think/believe something is coming, but tell me why so I can decide if I agree.

I had a dream last night…
A friend of a friend said…
This was posted by X…
There's a full blood moon coming…
This happened to me personally ... etc.
Those all have much different weight in my mind. Please give me enough info to decide what I want to believe. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Conner @TraConne
03 August, 08:52
In response Other Half to her Publication
these things you talk about ie... little tidbits are supposed to interest you to research it for yourself so that you can make a informed decision. not just decide because someone told you. I believed because someone told me is why we are where we are to begin with. Even God tells us to research and learn him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
04 August, 02:17
In response Other Half to her Publication
That's why I like things like x22 report. He is really good at putting together recent news and changes and asking you to think about them, while showing how he thinks they fit together with the overall plan. Doesn't even pretend to have inside info. Just puts it into perspective, as he sees it. Wish more were like that.

Lot of chatter this week that seems based on not much more than the 3 year delta for q drop that said something BIG is coming. Most of it feels like wild ass guesses, even though they imply otherwise. lol.