Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The updated Qclock ends on 9/17, which also happens to be Constitution Day.
11:48 PM - Aug 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Dianna Rice @LadyDiRi
03 August, 08:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
can the clock keep going? seems like it's been updated before cowboy w2b?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 August, 12:34
Speaking of THAT DAY...

https://www.ingersolllockw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 August, 12:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Ms. Casey... i guess you already know the answer to "THAT" second question

https://www.ingersolllockw...

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
02 August, 05:25
Our whistleblower is a hero.
Our whistleblower is a patriot.
Our whistleblower had access to all the passwords.
Our whistleblower took pictures of what was locked behind those passwords.

Our whistleblower had access to the Election Management System servers.
Our whistleblower had access to the Adjudication Clients.
Our whistleblower had access to the ImageCast Central Workstations.
Our whistleblower had access to the SUPERVISOR PASSWORD.

Today we learn to appear weak when we are strong.

Today we learn that the importance of timing and optics.

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
02 August, 08:56
No coincidences

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 August, 11:48
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
cool i can remember that. its my birthday. then 3 days to whatever. then the 4th boom 17th. My 45th will be epic. God Bless Us All.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 August, 01:15
It also ends the clock on ingersoll lockeood. 🤔. Some of us non-influencers know a lot of 💩.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
02 August, 01:01
I hate sharing stuff like this but we must confront it, BEFORE it confronts us~! You have to read it to actually believe it - this is directly from the CDC website!

Are they really planning on setting up ‘camps’ to separate people who are considered ‘high risk’? How very ‘humanitarian!'

Link below, see for yourself 👇🏻

https://www.cdc.gov/corona... aWarriorCalls-CommonLawGroup Telegram

God Bless All Americans @God_Bless_All_Americans
02 August, 01:28
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
This was always part of the plan. Have you seen the movie "Songbird". They show us what they are going to do

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
02 August, 01:27
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
I agree this was their plan and they talked about it last year. I checked at the bottom of the page, it was last updated July 2020 and nothing has been said since about this. I think this was the plan, but because their 'plan' didn't go according to schedule it is either way out of whack or it isn't happening now (not never, just not for the foreseeable future). Too many people are angry, protesting, and objecting to the vaccine - plus we have vaxxed people rising up now as well, they figured out what is going on and are ANGRY... It would be much more difficult for them to manage this plan, although they still could. Unleash another virus, much more deadly, and you have the ability to remove people from homes and families, or relocate whole families, etc.