Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 August, 11:48
The updated Qclock ends on 9/17, which also happens to be Constitution Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
02 August, 01:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I hate sharing stuff like this but we must confront it, BEFORE it confronts us~! You have to read it to actually believe it - this is directly from the CDC website!

Are they really planning on setting up ‘camps’ to separate people who are considered ‘high risk’? How very ‘humanitarian!'

Link below, see for yourself 👇🏻

https://www.cdc.gov/corona... aWarriorCalls-CommonLawGroup Telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I agree this was their plan and they talked about it last year. I checked at the bottom of the page, it was last updated July 2020 and nothing has been said since about this. I think this was the plan, but because their 'plan' didn't go according to schedule it is either way out of whack or it isn't happening now (not never, just not for the foreseeable future). Too many people are angry, protesting, and objecting to the vaccine - plus we have vaxxed people rising up now as well, they figured out what is going on and are ANGRY... It would be much more difficult for them to manage this plan, although they still could. Unleash another virus, much more deadly, and you have the ability to remove people from homes and families, or relocate whole families, etc.
01:27 PM - Aug 02, 2021
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
02 August, 05:14
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Yes, they do plan more sickness for us but I pray it's only for them.

Our whistleblower is a hero.
Our whistleblower is a patriot.
Our whistleblower had access to all the passwords.
Our whistleblower took pictures of what was locked behind those passwords.

Our whistleblower had access to the Election Management System servers.
Our whistleblower had access to the Adjudication Clients.
Our whistleblower had access to the ImageCast Central Workstations.
Our whistleblower had access to the SUPERVISOR PASSWORD.

Today we learn to appear weak when we are strong.

Today we learn that the importance of timing and optics.

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ