Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 10:29
Good morning, patriots.

Make sure that you're stocked up on food, water and ammo.

It's comin'...

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #DigitalSoldiers #QANON #Q #ElectionFraud #STOPTHESTEAL #Potus #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 10:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Any thoughts on timing? I just saw that they dialed back the vax mandate which does pave the way for proof of vax to shop (buy/sell). Also thoughts on MRE in bulk like Patriot Supply?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 11:51
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Right about the time that the Arizona audit findings are released to the public.

Probably within the next two weeks.

Dems/RINOs will lock us down again as a distraction.

Attempting forced vaxxes will start a civil war, which is what [they] want.

It's the only hope [they] have left.

#MAGA #wwg1wga

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 11:54
Thanks, Mike! Advice on food? I remember when Lowes and HD were able to remain open but people were not allowed to buy seeds. I worry about the toxins in the soil from chem trails. Thoughts!

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 11:58
Most of the food I've stocked up on is stuff that I can cook with propane if need be.

I have enough food and water for about six to eight weeks.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 12:05
Thank you!

Mike Anon @Mike314
Always happy to help a fellow patriot!
12:08 PM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it