Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 July, 10:15
[They] still think that people believe the crap [they] print.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
Sadly, my mother in law believes the delta variant is spreading(but doesn’t wear a mask out in public) . She works in an office for the hospital in her small town. My in laws live a simple life in a small town and watch the local news. I had to red pill her the other day about the vaccine. Even sent screenshots of info. All I got was a blank stare. 🤦🏼‍♀️😔
10:41 AM - Jul 31, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
31 July, 11:48
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
My 90 year old friend gave me the same stare. Provided pictures and doctors comments with their email addresses and she still went out and got the jab. She almost fell over on herself when I told her about the sex trafficking and she said I'm really telling stories now and should be careful who I share this with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
31 July, 11:53
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Know the feeling. My family and friends do not believe me either!