Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
[They] still think that people believe the crap [they] print.
10:15 AM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Camacho MntDew @Estanislao
31 July, 03:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
trying to 'gaslight' America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:03

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:03

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
02 August, 01:24
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
you forgot to add Autism

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:02

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
31 July, 11:32

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
31 July, 10:41
Sadly, my mother in law believes the delta variant is spreading(but doesn’t wear a mask out in public) . She works in an office for the hospital in her small town. My in laws live a simple life in a small town and watch the local news. I had to red pill her the other day about the vaccine. Even sent screenshots of info. All I got was a blank stare. 🤦🏼‍♀️😔

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
31 July, 11:48
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
My 90 year old friend gave me the same stare. Provided pictures and doctors comments with their email addresses and she still went out and got the jab. She almost fell over on herself when I told her about the sex trafficking and she said I'm really telling stories now and should be careful who I share this with.

arba happihr @arba
31 July, 10:25
Criminals only stop when they are completely removed fro society!

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
31 July, 10:21
LMAO. Libs thinking conservatives have herd mentality. The only ones this will convince are those young libs holdouts. Good riddance.

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
31 July, 10:17
They are full of shit. If anything, it's opening the eyes to this fake scam