Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 July, 05:22
HORROR is SETTING IN for DOCTORS who got MAIMED by the VACCINE on their own MEDSCAPE WEBSITE: 950+ SICK & DYING DOCTORS!
Blockbuster: Over 950+ comments by doctors maimed by the jab on doctor's only web site hosted by WebMD.

Yes, the doctors know. Only now is the horror setting in.

https://www.medscape.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 05:30
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thank you for replying! It is so nice (but not :( ) hear someone else with the exact symptoms as me. I’ve been so anxious and worried. I also went to optometrist and gp. I was told by optometrist I have démodex (mites in my eyelids!). I am awaiting a referral to a neurologist. I am 47, no prior health issues. This started after my first vaccine. I went to see my gp because I saw reports of bells Paulsy and was concerned if I already had facial nerve involvement- that the second might put it over the edge. They didn’t say it was impossible but encouraged me to get the second. I got the second and now am having intermittent pins nd needles cruise, joint pain, burning/numbness in hands and feet and sometimes elsewhere. I will ask my dr to report it."

Darwin may have been on to something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 July, 05:39
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
😡😡😡😡

Health Care Staff now getting forced to the jab or lose their job -
They could swing this refusing carte blanche to jab anyone else
05:45 PM - Jul 30, 2021
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it