Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 July, 05:22
HORROR is SETTING IN for DOCTORS who got MAIMED by the VACCINE on their own MEDSCAPE WEBSITE: 950+ SICK & DYING DOCTORS!
Blockbuster: Over 950+ comments by doctors maimed by the jab on doctor's only web site hosted by WebMD.

Yes, the doctors know. Only now is the horror setting in.

https://www.medscape.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 05:30
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thank you for replying! It is so nice (but not :( ) hear someone else with the exact symptoms as me. I’ve been so anxious and worried. I also went to optometrist and gp. I was told by optometrist I have dΓ©modex (mites in my eyelids!). I am awaiting a referral to a neurologist. I am 47, no prior health issues. This started after my first vaccine. I went to see my gp because I saw reports of bells Paulsy and was concerned if I already had facial nerve involvement- that the second might put it over the edge. They didn’t say it was impossible but encouraged me to get the second. I got the second and now am having intermittent pins nd needles cruise, joint pain, burning/numbness in hands and feet and sometimes elsewhere. I will ask my dr to report it."

Darwin may have been on to something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
😑😑😑😑
05:39 PM - Jul 30, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
30 July, 05:45
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Health Care Staff now getting forced to the jab or lose their job -
They could swing this refusing carte blanche to jab anyone else