Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
HORROR is SETTING IN for DOCTORS who got MAIMED by the VACCINE on their own MEDSCAPE WEBSITE: 950+ SICK & DYING DOCTORS!
Blockbuster: Over 950+ comments by doctors maimed by the jab on doctor's only web site hosted by WebMD.

Yes, the doctors know. Only now is the horror setting in.

https://www.medscape.com/s...
05:22 PM - Jul 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 July, 07:05
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I just got off the phone with my pain doc at the Vegas VA. It was a scheduled call. Usually he inquires as to my lower back pain which he's been giving me injections for three and a half years. This call was different. The first 15 minutes all he could talk about were covid and deaths and the Delta varient and how important wearing a mask was. I listened like a good patient! Then it was my turn to speak. I called him out on his bullshit as politely as I could. The call ended 5 min later never asking how I was! When you are awake and aware and you are confronted first hand by a profession I no longer respect its amazing the depths these people go to to convince you the fear they posses and how quickly the conversation ends when they realize I'm not buying the bullshit anymore ever again! Thanks for listening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 July, 06:01
UN 🀬🀬🀬🀬ING BELIEVABLE!!!
THESE IDIOTS CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAT THEY'VE BEEN POISONED!!! ☠️
😡😡😡😡😡
WTAF is wrong with people??
Are they under some kind of mind-numbing spell?
NO WONDER the Bible warns of "Pharmakea," which translates from Greek as SORCERY, WITCHCRAFT.
😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 06:02
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
God has awoken the Good People --- Is all I can add

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 July, 05:34
Holy shit people are stupid. I am reading through these comments from doctors no less and I cannot believe what I am seeing. Shot 1 they had adverse reactions and they are still thinking about a second shot. This is for a sickness that has a 99.99% survival rate. If you got the first shot and got sick and then got a second shot I have no pity for you.

30 July, 05:30
Thank you for replying! It is so nice (but not :( ) hear someone else with the exact symptoms as me. I’ve been so anxious and worried. I also went to optometrist and gp. I was told by optometrist I have dΓ©modex (mites in my eyelids!). I am awaiting a referral to a neurologist. I am 47, no prior health issues. This started after my first vaccine. I went to see my gp because I saw reports of bells Paulsy and was concerned if I already had facial nerve involvement- that the second might put it over the edge. They didn’t say it was impossible but encouraged me to get the second. I got the second and now am having intermittent pins nd needles cruise, joint pain, burning/numbness in hands and feet and sometimes elsewhere. I will ask my dr to report it."

Darwin may have been on to something.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 July, 05:39
😑😑😑😑