True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 January, 08:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 10:11
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Those who participted like governors, pharmacists and doctors should be held accountable. As an RN I was appalled by these actions and the inaction of the AMA! We all take an oath to do no harm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
The people at the top of your industry did not take an oath though. They are run by the cabal. They have different objectives. I was a teacher. Several decades ago I found out this information and researched and quit the field and homeschooled my because I found that field had the same problem. The people at the top are corrupt and unfortunately as time has marched on it has filtered down the ranks even worse in that field. Blessings on for continuing to work in a difficult environment and spread love and healing to your patients. ❤
10:28 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lovewins_17 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 10:35
In response Love Wins to her Publication
I noticed in my profession a distinct change several years ago especially in our governing agencies. I actually just retired after 50 years of ER, Critical Care nursing. Thanks for the info and kind words.😊