Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 February, 09:38
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
More may die pecause they take a vax instead of hcq.

All for a virus wilh a 99+% recovery rate depending on your age.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 January, 11:58
then they have blood and death on their hands and should be sued!!!!! or better yet jailed!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Tammrae) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 January, 08:01

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
29 January, 07:41
MSM and all social blocked the information, not to mention the governors who blocked people from getting it should ALL be held accountable. Law suits are coming.

America First @AmericaFirst17
29 January, 04:19
Media is a DEMON. I will REJOICE, DANCE, SHOUT Halleyah when they are ARRESTED! And, thrown into jail. HUNG for crimes against humanity.

I WILL SHOUT FOR JOY. JUSTICE IS DONE!

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
28 January, 09:04
and that is the goal decrease population

Barbara Perser @Keeleyismine
28 January, 05:53
Will there ever be justice?

Nunya Business @AAug22
28 January, 02:24
These people are sick...and EVIL!

LMarie Vendlin @lyndylou52
28 January, 02:19
because they want you to take their vac, that does kill you.

Sindy Towne @Sindyt
28 January, 01:56
still looking for someone who will prescrib it - just in case..... :)

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
28 January, 06:02
In response Sindy Towne to her Publication
drstellafrontlinedoctors.com

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
28 January, 01:44
So disgusting! 💔😡

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
28 January, 12:58
😡🤬

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 January, 12:48
Genocide is a crime against humanity. German class action suit in progress.

https://europa.is/video/dr...

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
28 January, 12:22
sue the msm, practicing medicine without a license, leading to the deaths of thousands. murder,is still a crime.

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
28 January, 01:03
In response Dennis Huff to his Publication
And the socia media platforms also. Since when does a 'fact checker' have more authority than an MD?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 January, 12:27
FROM 23 -MARCH ----> TO 4 OCTOBER

/// #RED_OCTOER also by the maeans ///

bringin the #QUININE DERIVATIVES as #HCQ // #HCQ

And the #Dig and #research in base to the #hinted // #QANON INFO

great

to throw the effor to thrash in #OCTOBER when by #game #THEORY #STRATEGY

TRUMP DOESNT GIVE IT THE

SUPER FINAL #PUMP TO STARS --> SAYING maybe that was cure by HCQ

WHATEVER

STOPT THE BLA BLA Y COME TO OLD BULLSHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN

PUBLIC TRIBUNALS + #FIRESQUADS -- > CURE

#MAGA
#wwg1wga

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 January, 12:18
NO MATTERS HOW MANY GIGABYTES OF # COMPLAINTS OR #PROOF ABOUT HOW CORRUPT THE SHIT IS

NOBODY FUCKING CARES AT ALL

EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN KWON IT ALREADY

BUT PEOPLE PREFER DIE EVEN IF NECESARRY

TO NOT TO CONFROT WHAT THEY THINK THAT ARE

/ THE #MAJORITY /
OR #SOCIAL HIGHER #purpose

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus

RESUMEN :

NOBODY FUCKING CARE MORE
NEVER WILL DO
STOP TO COMPLAIN
FIRE SQUEAD THE CONSPIRATORS

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 January, 11:48
Even Dr's who prescribed it couldn't get pharmacies to fill orders
because the NIH/CDC clamped down the supply.

"I just did as I was told" is NOT a Defense!

Include ALL the media in the Class Action Lawsuits!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 January, 11:50
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
These people are bastards it makes me sick knowing fucker are doing ans seeing the sheep comply it is shocking

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 March, 09:53
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
This is so true! If you look at the recommendations for this "virus" the recommendatiins are the OPPOSITE of what would enhance peoples natural immune systems.
Isolation
Stay indoors
Wear a mask
Social distance
Fear via made up death rates, etc.
What should be recommended:
Sunshine (Vit D)
Exercise
Fresh air
Close relationships
Spiritual gatherings
Reduction of fear and anxiety

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 January, 11:46
I remember how furious I was at how doctors refused to prescribe it, how the ones who testified to HCQ's effectiveness were banned & harassed, & how the media spouted lies about it
Governors, doctors, media - everyone who was *knowingly* complicit in these *crimes against humanity* should be dealt with accordingly

Debbie QTPatriot @DebbieQT
28 January, 11:45
Sadly so true. And now Oklahoma is attempting to return it's supply of HCQ...so profoundly stupid and telling.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
28 January, 11:27
Just assume the lowest number shown for efficacy: 20%. That's about 80,000 who died needlessly. But we all know it was more, way more than that.

Phoenix Q17 @phoenixq17
28 January, 11:27
At what point do we get to charge the media with crimes against humanity?

28 January, 11:30
In response Phoenix Q17 to his Publication
Media will be left till last they will be needed to broadcast the truth

Carolyn Dupre @CajunDancer
28 January, 11:22
Praying that all of this evil will soon be overcome by goodness and light! May the Lord guide us to victory!✝️🙏🇺🇸

28 January, 11:23
In response Carolyn Dupre to her Publication
it will do we will be good do not worry

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 11:21
Knowingly committed crimes against humanity!

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
28 January, 10:47
Yesssss🙌🏻

Project WoofLoaf @ProjectWoofloaf
28 January, 10:25
In Canada, we have hydroxychloroquine banned. I'm not sure in every province. As well as, our MSM would smear Trump at a point, I'm like I guess Trump is our prime minister. Instead of Pedo Dress up Trudeau.

BrownEyed Girl @brown_eyed_girl
28 January, 10:15
When do the lawsuits begin? If there were thousands filed, surely this would get someone's attention.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 10:11
Those who participted like governors, pharmacists and doctors should be held accountable. As an RN I was appalled by these actions and the inaction of the AMA! We all take an oath to do no harm!

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
28 January, 10:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
RN here too, and I am beyond pissed that HCQ was not used, and as far as I know I've STILL not heard of it being prescribed. 😡

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 January, 10:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The people at the top of your industry did not take an oath though. They are run by the cabal. They have different objectives. I was a teacher. Several decades ago I found out this information and researched and quit the field and homeschooled my because I found that field had the same problem. The people at the top are corrupt and unfortunately as time has marched on it has filtered down the ranks even worse in that field. Blessings on for continuing to work in a difficult environment and spread love and healing to your patients. ❤

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 10:08
It will all soon come to an end