Mike Anon @Mike314
29 July, 10:58
"Asymptomatic spreaders" is a lie.

There's no such thing.

They used this lie to justify lockdowns and mask mandates.

#fakevirus #Plandemic #Traitors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 July, 11:16
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I just cancelled eye surgery for the second time because I would have to take a covid test before being admitted into the hospital. I’ve never been tested and I sure don’t plan to now. I pray daily to be healed because I know God can work miracles. I research homeopathic cures as well, but there’s not much info on Salzmann Nodular Dystrophy, which I have in both eyes. I can see but its distorted in certain areas of vision. Any knowledge that anyone has about this would be greatly appreciated, and prayers for healing are always welcome. I know I’m doing the right thing, but those around me think I’m being wreckless. Thank you for any info and for healing prayers. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
29 July, 11:40
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Praying in Jesus name for your complete healing. Stand strong in the Lord - He has you in the palm of His hands.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Thank you! This touches my heart as tears are starting to roll. I never cry- maybe the salt in my tears is just what I need❤️
12:15 PM - Jul 29, 2021
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
02 August, 09:03
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I am praying for you as well. I did get Tested for COVID-19 earlier this year because it was required by Occupational Health for my employer before returning to work. I would get more frequent headaches following and I started thinking at that time there might be a connection. At this point, I will allow them to terminate my employment before I ever get tested again for COVID-19, which will be a requirement soon because I refused the "vaxx". I am angry we all have to suffer in different ways because of this wickedness, but I keep praying for wisdom and guidance on how to proceed. I believe God will give you the best direction to proceed and follow his path.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 August, 01:35
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
I will pray for you too! God will take care of us, even if it’s mana from heaven!