Mike Anon @Mike314
29 July, 10:58
"Asymptomatic spreaders" is a lie.

There's no such thing.

They used this lie to justify lockdowns and mask mandates.

#fakevirus #Plandemic #Traitors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I just cancelled eye surgery for the second time because I would have to take a covid test before being admitted into the hospital. I’ve never been tested and I sure don’t plan to now. I pray daily to be healed because I know God can work miracles. I research homeopathic cures as well, but there’s not much info on Salzmann Nodular Dystrophy, which I have in both eyes. I can see but its distorted in certain areas of vision. Any knowledge that anyone has about this would be greatly appreciated, and prayers for healing are always welcome. I know I’m doing the right thing, but those around me think I’m being wreckless. Thank you for any info and for healing prayers. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏
11:16 AM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 July, 12:30
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
your doing the right thing…….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
29 July, 12:24
I am sending you my healing light and love on angels wings. I believe you will be healed! God bless you.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 July, 12:04
Get some Rosehips vit C (solgar brand). 1000 mg take twice daily. your body does not store vit c. it uses what it needs and you pee. out the rest. Vit A also good for your eyes. Its oil soluble. Lutene also good. What ever vitmins you get make sure the ingredirnts are not out sourced from China.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 July, 12:11
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Thank you!!! I truly appreciate that!

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
29 July, 11:53
I don't know where you are but is it possible to go to a different hospital?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 July, 12:13
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
They all require testing here in Birmingham, AL. I know God will lead me to the right cure in His perfect timing! Thank you!

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
29 July, 11:40
Praying in Jesus name for your complete healing. Stand strong in the Lord - He has you in the palm of His hands.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 July, 12:15
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
Thank you! This touches my heart as tears are starting to roll. I never cry- maybe the salt in my tears is just what I need❤️