Mike Anon @Mike314
"Asymptomatic spreaders" is a lie.

There's no such thing.

They used this lie to justify lockdowns and mask mandates.

#fakevirus #Plandemic #Traitors
10:58 AM - Jul 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 July, 11:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Absolutely true. I am an RN (recently retired after 50 years of critical care nursing) and never had I ever heard of any asymptomatic tranmission. Someone has to have a virus to shed that virus which transmit the virus to another person. The purpose of the PCR test IMO is to collect DNA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 July, 11:53
We Must stand our ground against this fraud. Asystematic is hogwash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 July, 11:16
I just cancelled eye surgery for the second time because I would have to take a covid test before being admitted into the hospital. I’ve never been tested and I sure don’t plan to now. I pray daily to be healed because I know God can work miracles. I research homeopathic cures as well, but there’s not much info on Salzmann Nodular Dystrophy, which I have in both eyes. I can see but its distorted in certain areas of vision. Any knowledge that anyone has about this would be greatly appreciated, and prayers for healing are always welcome. I know I’m doing the right thing, but those around me think I’m being wreckless. Thank you for any info and for healing prayers. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
29 July, 12:24
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I am sending you my healing light and love on angels wings. I believe you will be healed! God bless you.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 July, 12:30
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
your doing the right thing…….

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
29 July, 11:11
I don't even believe that asymptomatic is a thing. The PCR tests were bogus and produced milliions of false positives, those were the "asymptomatic" people!

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 July, 11:15
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
This is just one page of the Preliminary Injunction filed by AFLD. I saved the other pages which detail the false positives and the unreliable PCR tests.

#covidhoax #Plandemic

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
29 July, 11:06
they used a lot of lies to justify many of their restrictions. they inflated the numbers & called practically every death covid. they're hiding the covid death & injuries from the Americans. they are still lying by saying the vax is safe & effective. & they are blaming the unvaxxed for the cases they so mention