Mike Anon @Mike314
29 July, 10:58
"Asymptomatic spreaders" is a lie.

There's no such thing.

They used this lie to justify lockdowns and mask mandates.

#fakevirus #Plandemic #Traitors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 July, 11:16
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I just cancelled eye surgery for the second time because I would have to take a covid test before being admitted into the hospital. I’ve never been tested and I sure don’t plan to now. I pray daily to be healed because I know God can work miracles. I research homeopathic cures as well, but there’s not much info on Salzmann Nodular Dystrophy, which I have in both eyes. I can see but its distorted in certain areas of vision. Any knowledge that anyone has about this would be greatly appreciated, and prayers for healing are always welcome. I know I’m doing the right thing, but those around me think I’m being wreckless. Thank you for any info and for healing prayers. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
I am sending you my healing light and love on angels wings. I believe you will be healed! God bless you.
12:24 PM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by angelinredmond in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KELLY EDWARDS, click on at the bottom under it