Adolph Medina @IfWalker
25 July, 11:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
28 July, 08:25
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
ALL i CAN PRESUME IS THAT GOD LOVES me A WHOLE BUNCH BECAUSE OF ALL OF HIS REPROOF OF me!

Amplified Bible.
Proverbs 6:23
For the commandment is a lamp, and the teaching [of the law] is light, And reproofs (rebukes) for discipline are the way of life,

Proverbs 12:1
Contrast the Upright and the Wicked
Whoever loves instruction and discipline loves knowledge, But he who hates reproof and correction is stupid.

Proverbs 13:18
Poverty and shame will come to him who refuses instruction and discipline, But he who accepts and learns from reproof or censure is honored.

Proverbs 29:15
The rod and reproof (godly instruction) give wisdom, But a child who gets his own way brings shame to his mother.

Ecclesiastes 4:13

A poor yet wise youth is better than an old and foolish king who no longer knows how to receive instruction and counsel (friendly reproof, warning)—
02:14 PM - Jul 28, 2021
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IfWalker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adolph Medina, click on at the bottom under it