Only people mentioned by IfWalker in this post can reply
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
28 July, 08:25
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
28 July, 02:14
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
ALL i CAN PRESUME IS THAT GOD LOVES me A WHOLE BUNCH BECAUSE OF ALL OF HIS REPROOF OF me!

Amplified Bible.
Proverbs 6:23
For the commandment is a lamp, and the teaching [of the law] is light, And reproofs (rebukes) for discipline are the way of life,

Proverbs 12:1
Contrast the Upright and the Wicked
Whoever loves instruction and discipline loves knowledge, But he who hates reproof and correction is stupid.

Proverbs 13:18
Poverty and shame will come to him who refuses instruction and discipline, But he who accepts and learns from reproof or censure is honored.

Proverbs 29:15
The rod and reproof (godly instruction) give wisdom, But a child who gets his own way brings shame to his mother.

Ecclesiastes 4:13

A poor yet wise youth is better than an old and foolish king who no longer knows how to receive instruction and counsel (friendly reproof, warning)—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
28 July, 02:14
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
Amplified Bible.
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed [given by divine inspiration] and is profitable for instruction, for conviction [of sin], for correction [of error and restoration to obedience], for training in righteousness [learning to live in conformity to God’s will, both publicly and privately—behaving honorably with personal integrity and moral courage];