⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Please share far & wide.
Ashley Babbitt was not shot! She was(is) a crisis actress.
Here's proof.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
08:25 PM - Jul 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 August, 10:39
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Such A Dummy….
Nancy P’s daughter is
A FilmMaker.

It is All Coming to Light.😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
03 August, 08:05
Some are saying Babbit seated a few rows up behind Trump at the last rally in Sarasota 7-3-21 ... ? (possibly a white hat actress?)
Ashli in red tank top, seaated 5 rows up, top corner, diagonally above lady wearing navy flag striped tee shirt with red MAGA hat. (Top of her head is out of view early in video.) ?you decide.
She's more visible approx. 1" and more as video continues.
Here is link but click on lower video of rally (instead of top one that shows DJTjr).

https://www.cosmicnews.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 08:19
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
03 August, 08:35
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
ooooh she does look like Ashli Babbit! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I have to find the video, but there is one of her the day of Capitol incident while traveling to DC and she took a self video. I’ll have to find it. but YEP! Sure looks like her. The girl i circled, right???

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
02 August, 11:24
In my humble opinion- she is vacationing on the same island as George Floyd. I never bought the Floyd story and I do not buy the Ashli Babbit story. Add this to all of the false flag school shootings with crisis actors.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
02 August, 10:32
Called it the moment i saw the footage - same with the Floyd ff bs

02 August, 10:34
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
Yep...nothing but crisis actors and green screens.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
28 July, 08:14
Wow! huge eye opener, thanks for sharing!

Betsy Emerson @Thewalkingfork
28 July, 07:53
where can I find the original video? I’m trying to share this with someone and they can’t open it up on this website without opening an account I don’t think. Thoughts?

28 July, 07:57
In response Betsy Emerson to her Publication
Not true!!! You don't have to open an account. I have shared plenty of AnonUp links with many non-members and I have never had a problem. But maybe it has changed.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 July, 10:30
In response Betsy Emerson to her Publication
On this platform..:

1. Play video
2. While it's playing, "Right-click" on your mouse
3. Choose "Save As" and name it anything you want
4. You now have a copy on your computer (or phone)
5. Sharing IS Caring

#wwg1wga

#NCSWIC

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
28 July, 12:45
🤔Enjoy the movie!

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
27 July, 10:54
wow. priceless. the scam unravels.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 July, 10:26
Sick that they stage these lies!! I heard she did not die too and she was a crisis actor! She should have to come out and explain to the public the truth!! Who, what, where, when, why, how and identify who paid her to do that. Follow the $$$. Heard the same about George Floyd too.

Not sure if it is true or not I have not had time to research this one yet. If anyone knows if this is true or not please advise. I read that Megyn Kelly previously from Fox is really Nicole Simpson - OJ’s wife - again not sure if it is accurate, but nothing would surprise me from these sickos!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 August, 10:31
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I read that about megan Keey and OJs wife Nicole as well and what would have been the set up and why? Was OJ or Ron Goldman the sacrafice or both? Who was good freinds with them and made a lot of money on it and who shot to fame not long after? What are your thoughts?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 July, 10:25
Great video! Sharing

27 July, 10:25
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
🤜💥🤛

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
27 July, 10:03
I've said from the beginning she was an actor and wasn't dead.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 July, 10:02
I keep asking how does president Trump not know what we know. He absolutly does. He is playing dumb to get these mother forkers to expose themseleves. He is brilliant. These people are stupid. He keeps asking who shot her. He knows shes alive.

27 July, 10:16
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I think George Floyd is alive also..

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 July, 10:24
In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 July, 10:02
It was nothing more than Charlottesville 2.0.
same actors
same agenda
same sacrifice
same goal

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 July, 10:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Photos will reveal the same recycled sickos acting to instill fear, guilt and manipulation to the gullible masses!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 July, 09:35
How do I share without a link? 🤪🤬

27 July, 09:41
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
You can always just copy the link to this post, but here is also a bitchute link.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

27 July, 10:05
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Go to the far right to the downward arrow and copy link..I did and sent to family and it worked.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 July, 09:22
Now for the Macro Newz!
👇🐸👎
https://prepareforchange.n...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 July, 09:21
I guess we should be enjoying the show?? 🤪🤪🤪

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
27 July, 09:19
When I was about 11 years old I lived in my 3rd Catholic Orphanage. We were involved in a Crisis simulation in Baltimore many years ago.