⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 08:25
Please share far & wide.
Ashley Babbitt was not shot! She was(is) a crisis actress.
Here's proof.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Some are saying Babbit seated a few rows up behind Trump at the last rally in Sarasota 7-3-21 ... ? (possibly a white hat actress?)
Ashli in red tank top, seaated 5 rows up, top corner, diagonally above lady wearing navy flag striped tee shirt with red MAGA hat. (Top of her head is out of view early in video.) ?you decide.
She's more visible approx. 1" and more as video continues.
Here is link but click on lower video of rally (instead of top one that shows DJTjr).

https://www.cosmicnews.org...
08:05 AM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
03 August, 08:35
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
ooooh she does look like Ashli Babbit! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I have to find the video, but there is one of her the day of Capitol incident while traveling to DC and she took a self video. I’ll have to find it. but YEP! Sure looks like her. The girl i circled, right???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
03 August, 08:40
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Yes, that's the right one! 😄👍

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 August, 08:19
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
03 August, 08:26
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
No..beside on our left of woman you have circled.
Have seen comparison pics and it does look like it could be her.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
03 August, 08:38
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
nope, this one! 👇 pretty wild! I have to find her selfie video she took while she was traveling to the Capitol, but sure does look like her 🤔☺️🥳