⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 08:25
Please share far & wide.
Ashley Babbitt was not shot! She was(is) a crisis actress.
Here's proof.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 July, 10:26
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Sick that they stage these lies!! I heard she did not die too and she was a crisis actor! She should have to come out and explain to the public the truth!! Who, what, where, when, why, how and identify who paid her to do that. Follow the $$$. Heard the same about George Floyd too.

Not sure if it is true or not I have not had time to research this one yet. If anyone knows if this is true or not please advise. I read that Megyn Kelly previously from Fox is really Nicole Simpson - OJ’s wife - again not sure if it is accurate, but nothing would surprise me from these sickos!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I read that about megan Keey and OJs wife Nicole as well and what would have been the set up and why? Was OJ or Ron Goldman the sacrafice or both? Who was good freinds with them and made a lot of money on it and who shot to fame not long after? What are your thoughts?
10:31 PM - Aug 02, 2021
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it