Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
28 January, 07:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
As an RN I was warning people about this. Also facial bacterial infections and sinus infections. Healthy people should never wear masks.
09:17 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Leen Zap @Leenzap
28 January, 10:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Months ago, I posted photos of children who had rashes, bumps and boils, impetigo and various other results from wearing masks. Not to mention the dangers of Legionnaire's and bacterial pneumonia from the masks.
I was reviled by many, mostly RNs who told me that I was wrong and making it up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 10:40
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
I myself had a terrible facial rash from being forced to wear a mask all shift. I had to get prescription medication from my dermatologist. I made the decision to retire after 50 years as an RN.

Warren Arcand @Earlofsandwiches
28 January, 09:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
28 January, 07:39
In response Warren Arcand to his Publication
Look up tuberculosis. Bacterial lung infections

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 January, 02:03
In response Warren Arcand to his Publication
One of my friends worked for a pharmaceutical company about 25 years ago and she hated Fauci with a passion. Only now, I understand why and in fact, he may be responsible for more many deaths than only Covic deaths. I hope all the truth comes out about him.