Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Dave Bishop @Davebishopjr
28 February, 09:39
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Whats the link to the article?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
14 February, 09:59
I heard and posted about this in spring of 2020. I wondered why it didnt come put more then. Atleast it is now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
13 February, 11:15
Good find. Synergistic with these possible contributors? Solar flares, the rollout of electricity and radar also. 5G now?

"It includes a very challenging & controversial section that suggests that influenza outbreaks re triggered by solar storms (hence the original ‘influenza’ name) & now also by environmental, RF exposure changes. This accounts for outbreaks occurring almost simultaneously around the world. The claim is that apparently almost all of us have dormant influenza virus inside us and it is triggered by external environmental signals."

https://www.cellphonetaskf...

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
31 January, 01:46
The work presents complementary lines of evidence from the fields of pathology and history of medicine to support this conclusion. "The weight of evidence we examined from both historical and modern analyses of the 1918 influenza pandemic favors a scenario in which viral damage followed by bacterial pneumonia led to the vast majority of deaths,
" says co-author NIAID Director Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. "
In essence, the virus landed the first blow while bacteria delivered the knockout punch." #MAGA #wwg1wga

Robert Wenk @Heavenrider
30 January, 08:48

Angela Martin @Marangela
30 January, 08:07
My Omi, 11 years old, survived because her mom put a half an onion next to her on the nightstand. The next morning the onion had turned black. It helped clear the lungs. This was repeated until the onion was barely discolored. She ended up with a heart murmur, and died at the age of 83

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
31 January, 02:02
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
we do this in our family ..because well why not!

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
29 January, 03:17

Alex Rose @Alexrose
29 January, 03:11
Thats correct. Ive been talking about this for some time now!

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
29 January, 03:09
Yes but you can't tell that to the sheepal...they act like the mask is their life support.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
11 February, 10:33
In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication
Yes! Reminds me of a security blanket 🤣🙄

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 January, 03:08
mr. Fauci deserves a lower letter "m" with a Military Trbunal conviction in Crimes Against Huminaty.

Liberty Lady @1NationUndGd
28 January, 07:24
This may be the reason doctors prescribe antibiotics, like azythromycin, during C19 treatment.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
28 January, 10:04
#FakeFauci is one of the most deplorable humans to ever walk the face of thos earth!! Read. Read. Read. It's all out there. Not only the HcQ coverup. Look into the Aids epidemic and Bactrim. Look how much $$$ he & his NIH get every year from our own gov't. And finally, realize that he is ultimately responsible for the "gain of function" research on contagious viruses and the how/why of the Chyna virus even being at that particular Chinese lab!
The man is despicable and is responsible for EVERY death from COVID19 and should be held responsible for the crime of humanity!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 12:53
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
absolutely agree. Fauci is fooking deplorable piece of poo

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 09:17
As an RN I was warning people about this. Also facial bacterial infections and sinus infections. Healthy people should never wear masks.

Warren Arcand @Earlofsandwiches
28 January, 09:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Leen Zap @Leenzap
28 January, 10:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Months ago, I posted photos of children who had rashes, bumps and boils, impetigo and various other results from wearing masks. Not to mention the dangers of Legionnaire's and bacterial pneumonia from the masks.
I was reviled by many, mostly RNs who told me that I was wrong and making it up.

Ziggy One @Ziggy11
28 January, 09:16
so I sent this to my childs school to stop kids from wearing mask. they fact checked me with an USA today article saying this was false They are so dumb. you cant be fact check by a lying news media. i keep trying to let them know how dumb yhey are

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 09:12
They are all in it for the $$$

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
28 January, 09:06
i believe this. my husband got sick, was told he had covid but was given augmentin because he could breathe. i believe he got pneumonia from bacteria on a mask

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
28 January, 11:35
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
it is true!

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
28 January, 08:58
Murdered thousands
KNOWINGLY

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 January, 08:47
Now he and the media are pushing 2-3 masks. I 💩 you not

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
27 February, 10:35
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
he wants to incerease the death rates by 2 or 3 times

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 January, 07:56
I did not know Fauci wrote a paper. interesting