Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
28 January, 07:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 09:17
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
As an RN I was warning people about this. Also facial bacterial infections and sinus infections. Healthy people should never wear masks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
28 January, 10:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Months ago, I posted photos of children who had rashes, bumps and boils, impetigo and various other results from wearing masks. Not to mention the dangers of Legionnaire's and bacterial pneumonia from the masks.
I was reviled by many, mostly RNs who told me that I was wrong and making it up.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I myself had a terrible facial rash from being forced to wear a mask all shift. I had to get prescription medication from my dermatologist. I made the decision to retire after 50 years as an RN.
10:40 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it