Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
1-year delta today. 'Think Durham start.'
Durham has been working on his report for 39 months.
Guessing it will be a BIG report.
09:26 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
28 January, 09:37
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Cult 93...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
28 January, 09:37
Cult 93...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
28 January, 03:12
I was thinking that since Durham was basically the last veribage posted on the board (there was a link to the video after), I believe he will ultimately be the end. Or maybe the beginning of the end.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 January, 12:54
I’ll take two nada burgers to go! 😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 January, 12:38
I like this one too.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
28 January, 12:28
Done in 30 (months) brings us to April 28, 2021

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
28 January, 11:03
The 28th is already here and has already reached middle-age status in some parts of the country and nothing major has happened today. There was a Q drop claiming that the internet was going to be shut down on the 28th. Hasn't happened yet; at least not from my end and I've yet to hear of any bombshell reports that even the mainstream manure pile can't ignore.

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
28 January, 11:05
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Be prepared for anything.

Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
28 January, 10:14
This Durham thing is weird. Every other special counsel that has been assigned has been splashed all over the media. Like Starr. I'm beginning to wonder if this Durham guy is even real.

James Mays @wLandJforAll
28 January, 10:04
wouldn't the impeachment trial (Feb. 8) be the doors opening on the flood gates? Q said the senate was the target: 4457 - what did we learn from the first impeachment? what will we learn this time?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 10:02
rut ro!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
28 January, 09:53
bring that flood drown all the evil doers

Miran Duran @Miranduran
28 January, 09:48
isn't the Q start the "Hillary will be arrested on...." post?

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
28 January, 09:47
Durham Start - 10/28
Q start - 10/28
10/28 = 1/28
1/28 = 1/1

28 January, 09:53
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
ITS ALL HERE
(P)
(R)
(A)
(Y)

28 January, 09:35

NEO ONE @Neo
28 January, 09:33
👍😎

Mal Fatz @Malfor
28 January, 09:32
...my distant relative is in red... rowing... love that