Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 July, 02:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
27 July, 09:17
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
face diaper free from the start! except once i wore a lace headwrap over my mouth so my kids could enjoy the amusement park 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
27 July, 09:09
i never have and i never will wear a mask or take a vax. Also be sure to pray over your food . Will the blood supply soon be tainted with the vax? I habe noticed more donation sites lately.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
27 July, 09:15
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
I would not want to have to depend on the blood supply. That surely needs to be investigated.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
26 July, 02:23
And ... tell the idiots running this stupidity that we WILL NOT COMPLY with stupid lockdowns or any other BS they come up with !!! I've had it with all the tyranical liars! Using fake false and phony data to 'convince' us !