⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 July, 09:28
This is beautiful to watch. 👏👏👏
From XMen's Telegram Channel:
🔥🔥🔥Eleanora Brigliadori from the Abruzzo region of Italy was recruited to pitch a pro-vaxx public service announcement. Instead she turns the table on them,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Here's their Delta Variant...

Delta's actually a 5G Upgrade & requires a 3rd shot.
Bidan WH already ordered 200m.
06:53 PM - Jul 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 July, 07:55
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
All anyone can say at this point is IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET THE 3RD JAB, don't come crying about your symptoms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
25 July, 11:22
In response Made In America to her Publication
3rd ?..
Its not from the Jab in general ?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 July, 07:51

Carey Smith @CareyS
25 July, 10:38
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I actually asked my physician this question and she replied it only comes back as Covid-Sars on her report. Why even bother to name them? If there is no different test?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 July, 07:42
Repeatedly saying "Law and Order" inside my head to avoid acting on instincts.😠😡🤬

Yo, military and seventeam . . . soon anger will turn to all in charge. Mark my words.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 July, 07:59
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Every time Trump said that, I wanted to spit fire ants. There was no law and order while he was in charge. Every one just did what they wanted to do just like they're doing now. Cities burned, Gov's stayed in charge, killed the elderly, election theft, but Yeah, "Law and Order."