⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
This is beautiful to watch. 👏👏👏
From XMen's Telegram Channel:
🔥🔥🔥Eleanora Brigliadori from the Abruzzo region of Italy was recruited to pitch a pro-vaxx public service announcement. Instead she turns the table on them,
09:28 AM - Jul 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
23 January, 02:28
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
🙏That is where my daddy was born

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 January, 08:38
And your Son's and Daughter's. Shall Prophesize ,🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
13 September, 10:16
God bless this woman for telling the truth!!
—>Would anyone happen to have the direct link to the video on Xmen’s Telegram page?

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
26 July, 02:52
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 BRAVO! Benissimo! We are blessed with her bravery👆. Graphene oxide is in the masks and vaccines! on point! 🎯Tell the world!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 July, 02:28
🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 July, 11:23
Dear Lord, keep this courageous woman alive and healthy for many years to come! In Yahshua's name I pray🙏

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
26 July, 02:54
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Hallelujah! 🙏🏻

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
25 July, 11:20
I understand we all need to feed our Families but staying Silent because of worrying about being fired is no better then those committing the crime against humanity..

God will Provide, have Faith.. 🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
26 July, 07:27
In response Doris Scia to her Publication
God will Provide, have Faith.. 🙏

God Bless You❤

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 July, 07:27
In response Doris Scia to her Publication
God feeds the birds of the air, clothes the lilies of the field how MUCH MORE will He do for you?

God already won.
Love already won.

TRUST GOD, HE CREATED, THE PLAN.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 July, 10:11
Belisima, Bravo!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
25 July, 09:54
SHE is a WOMAN who works for GOD. A Beautiful soul

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 July, 09:44
Yep, she's tracking! That was straight 🔥🔥🔥

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 July, 06:53
Here's their Delta Variant...

Delta's actually a 5G Upgrade & requires a 3rd shot.
Bidan WH already ordered 200m.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 July, 07:55
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
All anyone can say at this point is IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET THE 3RD JAB, don't come crying about your symptoms.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 July, 11:11
Wow. Truth. That is powerful. #WakeUpWorld #FearNot #PrayForDiscernment

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 July, 10:58
GOD Bless this woman for speaking up and telling the truth. Pray for her and those around her. Now all people need to stand up like that and this will end their demonic reign over us. DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE SHOT. JUST SAY NO. Remember GOD WON.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 July, 10:12
pray for her safety. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 July, 10:02
I pray more like her stand up and speak the truth. People are sick of the lies!!!!!!!

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
25 July, 09:47
I was commenting on gab that I hope this is shared far and wide! I have distant family in two provinces in Abruzzo ❤️ I pray they see this🙏🏼 I love when she says, “Life is here!”

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
25 July, 09:46
That was awesome truth spoken by a very brave woman. Love it! Hope it was heard far and wide!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 09:34
Gd says "Not by my might , but but my spirit right there Luis !!

HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 July, 07:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I have faith in people, SO LONG AS THEY HAVE FAITH IN GOD! Mankind without GOD has shown us how little regard they have for MANKIND!

The very ones who preach to us about saving the life of another by putting on a mask, social distancing the magical 6 ft apart from other humans, are the SAME ONES who are STILL actively heralding the death of Human babies in the womb! They have spurious arguments to defend their actions: "a woman's right to choose! ..it's just a blob of tissue until "xx" weeks.. fetus does not feel any pain until "xx' weeks.. " -ALL manufactured lies from the same think tank :HELL! They insist people wear face diapers, close & lose businesses, force our seniors into 5X6 closets (nursing homes) then decree they are to be left alone to expire this life without being given the dignity for their loved ones to mourn and reflect on the value of their lives!

Hypocrites ALL! Liars! Brood of vipers! Their lights are on, but their souls have left their buildings!