Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 July, 01:55
Souls recognize each other by vibes, not by appearance . ✨❤️✨ All over the world, souls are uniting, Twin Flames are coming together and collectively we are vibrating at higher frequencies. The best is yet truly yet to come!!! 5:5 #LoveWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Explains why we feel uncomfortable around some people and at ease with others. I am done lowering my vibe to fit situations, they can rise to where I am at. Put God first always.
02:45 PM - Jul 25, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 July, 07:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You know what is right and you should never lower your standards for any reason. God keeps us on the straight and narrow for a reason -- lead by example, always with love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 01:13
It is a wonderful thing when you can remove most of the negatives that are in your life, not saying permanently but staying away from them most of the time

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
26 July, 01:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'll have to take your word for it...

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 July, 06:58
AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼