⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 July, 09:28
This is beautiful to watch. 👏👏👏
From XMen's Telegram Channel:
🔥🔥🔥Eleanora Brigliadori from the Abruzzo region of Italy was recruited to pitch a pro-vaxx public service announcement. Instead she turns the table on them,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 09:34
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Gd says "Not by my might , but but my spirit right there Luis !!

HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
I have faith in people, SO LONG AS THEY HAVE FAITH IN GOD! Mankind without GOD has shown us how little regard they have for MANKIND!

The very ones who preach to us about saving the life of another by putting on a mask, social distancing the magical 6 ft apart from other humans, are the SAME ONES who are STILL actively heralding the death of Human babies in the womb! They have spurious arguments to defend their actions: "a woman's right to choose! ..it's just a blob of tissue until "xx" weeks.. fetus does not feel any pain until "xx' weeks.. " -ALL manufactured lies from the same think tank :HELL! They insist people wear face diapers, close & lose businesses, force our seniors into 5X6 closets (nursing homes) then decree they are to be left alone to expire this life without being given the dignity for their loved ones to mourn and reflect on the value of their lives!

Hypocrites ALL! Liars! Brood of vipers! Their lights are on, but their souls have left their buildings!
07:19 PM - Jul 25, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it